Week 81: I'm Staying in Santa Clarita!


This week was kind of wild. My companion went home early to make it back for school at BYU. So I have been with another Elder and we've been covering three different wards. It's been fun haha Sunday was definitely busy! We will both be getting new companions this Tuesday. My new companions name will be Elder Toone. He's a good missionary and I'm excited to work with him!
I hope you all have set some good goals for the year. "Goals reflect the desires of our hearts and our vision of what we can accomplish. Through goals and plans, our hopes are transformed into action." Goals aren't supposed to be daunting or intimidating and they especially shouldn't demotivate us or crush us. Some of my goals for the year of 2019 have to do with what I will study and learn from the scriptures, what I will do to feel better physically, and how I will better live the gospel. My goals definitely have application to me as a missionary but they're also goals that I can continue when I come home from my mission. I have a lot of time on my mission left and I intend to spend it the best way I can. I am seeing so many miracles in the area I am in right now. This is an exciting time! Thank you for all of the emails! Love you guys!

Elder Anderson

Comments

Popular Posts