Week 52


So I've been unrealistically busy. So my emails have been a bit neglected so this week I am sending some pictures!
I've been transferred but its a weird situation. I got a new companion and a new area but my address didn't change!
My companion's name is Elder Pitcher and he's awesome. He's a great missionary. I'm excited for the work we will be able to do serving in the Bakersfield 5th Ward.

Included in the pictures are me with a dead mouse we took out of the garage! Yum!


 Just a cool back window sticker,


 Elder Broadhead and I with a member family from the Bakersfield 2nd Ward,


 a picture of me with my trainer Elder Whiteley (he came and visited the mission), 



and a picture of Elder Braodhead and President Layton and me awkwardly standing there with them :)



I hope everyone has a great week!

Love,

Elder Anderson


Comments

Popular Posts