Week 59: It's Been Awhile


Hey Everyone!
I know its been a while but I thought I'd say a little something about the past few weeks. They've been busy but they've been good. I gave a talk at the end of July and it was about Jesus Christ and the missionary work He did, and still does. It was really cool getting to study for that.
Something we've been focusing on as a mission lately is becoming better teachers. We want to teach with power and with the Spirit. So I'm going to be studying the lessons in Preach My Gospel more deeply.
Something that I've been pondering a lot lately is the importance of our personal relationship with God, Jesus Christ, and the Spirit. When we seek to have a deeper relationship with them we feel a difference in our lives. That feeling is so important. That feeling is what will give us more peace as we go through different struggles in our lives. It will guide us to solutions to our problems and it will help us feel joy. Most importantly I think it will help us feel the love of God. Feeling that love can motivate us and comfort us when we need it most. I'm growing a stronger testimony of those things.

Here are some photos I've taken since serving in the 5th Ward!

Picture of the district I'm in and the missionaries that I serve with


Picture of a cactus dish a member prepared for us! It was super good!


A classic Bakersfield sign


The Buck Owen's Crystal Palace!



Comments

Popular Posts