Year in Review


So between all of the things I did this week I took some time to reflect on the last year. The past year has had a lot of learning opportunities. I cant say I capitalized on every one of them but I can say I'm trying to do my best. As I look back at my year I wanted to just write down some of the things that I've learned and also grown to love.
  • God loves me (and always will)
  • God loves everyone else too (no matter what they do or say to me)
  • Everyone I see is my brother or sister
  • Everyone can be blessed by the Gospel of Jesus Christ
  • Nothing brings the Spirit more than testifying of a truth I personally know is true
  • Missionaries aren't perfect
  • The Spirit can help you change your heart, but you have to work to keep it that way
  • God wants to hear from me, even though He already knows what's going on
  • Time moves forward whether we use it or not
  • God is ready and willing to help us in every aspect of our lives
  • Life can be as simple as we want it to be
  • We choose our priorities
  • God is merciful

As I look forward to the upcoming year I'm going to set some goals I want to achieve in the next year. I'll see if I can send that with next weeks email.

These pictures are from the past week or so.
Me wearing the traditional camel tie haha 

and then me and Elder Owen with a monster burrito. 

And one of my favorite pictures is me with Elder Withers and then an investigator named JD and his Brother.


I hope everyone has a great week! Thank you for the emails!

Love,

Elder Anderson

Comments

Popular Posts